Kina @ the Coach House + KC Stuff
so the show was last night & thanks to glenn and nimur (& the people at coach house) we were able to watch Kina perform. i must say, it was the next best thing to actually being there. we had people on the chat clapping & cheering Kina on. the excitement was there & it was contagious.
after the show, we got to see bits and pieces of the KC presentation. it was awesome. & was it me, or did i see tears?? 🙂 and then the feed dies. what a bummer! 😦
but now it’s all over & i’m going to miss doing these things. let’s do another one! lol… thank you to everyone who helped. you were all great.
- to red, gigi, code2mind, katie – for being there in the SB when this idea was born.
- to yohan – for the awesome idea that seemed to work out just great.
- to glenn – for helping to keep the meetings going & for everything you’ve done & for the live feed
- to nimur – for getting the bag & helping to organize all that fun stuff
- to david (LTKO) – for driving our precious package down to SoCal
- to alison, tom, shylan, sam, pearls, drew, kenny, joe, yohan, glenn, nimur, alex, cedric, adriaan, hannah, finn – your pages are all awesome!
- to misa grannis, shir & chris – for being awesome supporters!
- to mama g and her troop (Dr G & Emi) – for dealing with our endless emails to make sure everything ran smoothly!
- to everyone who showed up to our meetings – for your endless support throughout our KC journey.
AND A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO KINA – YOU’RE TOO AWESOME FOR WORDS!!
you are all amazing people! this would not have been possible without all of you!
we’re back to brainstorming… yay!
check back soon for more updates – maybe videos or pics or both. *fingers crossed*
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
KC Stickam Session 8
SATURDAY, February 28, 2009 at 5PM PST
Hope to see you all there.
(If this should change, I’ll be sure to update everyone.)
love love love.