so much has happened for kina and her kinerds. so i’m going to try to make a long story short and give you the outlined version of it. here goes 🙂
after we last updated you,
- the planning for the first ever official kinerd meet-up began. KinaCon was born.
- KinaCon 2010 happened and was a success. kinerds flew in from different states, countries, and even different continents (i know! amazing, right?!) to join us in celebrating our first kinerd meet-up, and
- that same weekend, kina’s first full-length album, stairwells (which is no longer available. more details on that later), was released. it also made it on to the billboard charts!
- kinerds.com was revealed (thank you, joey & kinerds)
- kina toured the east coast
- and then the midwest with imaginary friend [we love our imaginary friend, too]
- kina played at the el rey in los angeles
- if you get KinaMail (click here to sign up for her mailing list), an announcement was made about the re-release of stairwells.
- and so now, here we are, anxiously awaiting the re-release of stairwells.
in other news, the planning for KinaCon 2011 has begun. if you are a KGST member and are interested in joining us for the second annual KinaCon, visit KinaCon.com for more information.
spread the kina love ❤